DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Roadside DJI FPV Hwy 93 South of Boulder City wth UFO

Paleomanjim

Reactions

Here is another roadside FPV video filmed with the DJI FPV drone 2 weeks ago in northern Arizona. It is always exciting driving along with the drone looking for interesting landscapes to fly over and explore on road/camping trips. An unidentified object appeared after downloading this video at 1:53. It must be a bird of prey of some sort, but the high speed and white color seem a bit odd. Also, no music on this video, just the terrible sound of the drone! 😆

Nice video. I muted the sound as the whinny sound from the props drives me crazy (short trip)

Reactions: Crash Gibby
For god's sake please add some music or cut the propellor whine out next time. The video is unwatchable as it is now. A little more effort on your behalf before posting would make all the difference.

Reactions: JimSteadman
Nice video. I muted the sound as the whinny sound from the props drives me crazy (short trip)
Thanks for watching
90% of my videos have music. There are many freestyle FPV pilots out there who have commented that they prefer the sound of the motors because it says a lot about how the drone is being controlled. I often prefer it as well when watching others freestyle maneuvers. I will avoid posting videos on here with motor sound in the future since it appears to be offensive on this forum. Of course another option is to just not watch my videos, that works too.

I like the sounds for the above reason, but maybe it’s due to having a FPV. I wish it was an option to turn on other DJI drones.

😞 like he said then don’t watch it. I thought it was great!

That's a bird at 1:53. Looks like a hawk of some kind. You can see how it reconfigures its wings inward as it dives.

Interesting video and definitely a very different landscape from here on the Gulf coast.

One mouse click or "m" on the keyboard. Very little effort.

Screenshot 2023-12-10 110801.jpg

The video was great. Music sometimes makes them even better. I will watch with the sound off - it is as pleasant as the sound of having your teeth drilled. But like I said - the video was great.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne