DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Rose Valley Inception

Cosimoto

Reactions

The Rose Valley Falls is in the high desert mountains about 15 miles north of the Ojai Valley in Ventura County, Southern California.

This was a tricky shoot because the light changed multiple times as the sun went behind clouds and ultimately behind the mountain the water is falling off of. Also, just as I was at the end of my first battery, an EMS helicopter arrived to evac out an injured hiker and that ended any additional flights.

But mountains, snow, cold air, and falling water definitely brought out my inner Chris Nolan. Hence the music on this video.

Music: "Time" by Hans Zimmer from the "Inception" soundtrack.

Shot on 12/26/21.

Last edited:
Nicely done.

Reactions: Cosimoto
Wonderful video and so dramatic. The scenery is stunning and you did it proud. Was expecting a mountain lion to pop out at any moment! Do you get them there-perhaps you call them cougars? We have yet to see a Florida panther in 15 years of visits to the wonderful Audubon Corkscrew Swamp centre near Naples. Finally Hans Zimmer is awesome.

Wonderful video and so dramatic. The scenery is stunning and you did it proud. Was expecting a mountain lion to pop out at any moment! Do you get them there-perhaps you call them cougars? We have yet to see a Florida panther in 15 years of visits to the wonderful Audubon Corkscrew Swamp centre near Naples. Finally Hans Zimmer is awesome.
We get them, but they are very rare. And thanks for the kind words on the video.

The Rose Valley Falls is in the high desert mountains about 15 miles north of the Ojai Valley in Ventura County, Southern California.

This was a tricky shoot because the light changed multiple times as the sun went behind clouds and ultimately behind the mountain the water is falling off of. Also, just as I was at the end of my first battery, an EMS helicopter arrived to evac out an injured hiker and that ended any additional flights.

But mountains, snow, cold air, and falling water definitely brought out my inner Chris Nolan. Hence the music on this video.

Music: "Time" by Han Zimmer from the "Inception" soundtrack.

Shot on 12/26/21.
Spectacular!! This is why we love drones. How else could we see and enjoy that epic view of a water fall or snow dusted mountains. Well done!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom