DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

RTH automatically at low battery

Dennis808

Reactions
Had my mini try to RTH (low battery) just as I got it under the carport (never again) anyway the mini went up and hit the ceiling before I could shut it down. Got some scuffs on the props but seems fine, switched out battery, took a minute to take off fly around a little again seemed fine. Took a quick look at flight data in the DJI fly app and thought I synced it but when looking in Airdata the 2 flights found they had not synced. Back to the mini App and it told me that they hadn’t synced and to upload. Uploaded, checked Airdata, nope nothing, checked the mini again and again it told me to update. ?????? Repeated this 2-3 times and same thing nothing. Will get to fly later today but do you think this is crash related or slow servers or something on DJI’s end ?

I couldn't get my flights to sync yesterday either (first time); sounds like something may be wrong on DJI's end.

Reactions: hiflyer201
Did you guys try to manually sync your logs in Airdata ..?

Go to "Your Account" up in the right corner ... then there click DJI Login & the button "Sync".

1611082250078.png
... and no, this isn't crash related at all.

Reactions: hiflyer201
thankful to say so far so good
I'm glad all is ok. I used to take off from under my semi covered patio and I once had a disconnect RTH "I was using my phone as a controller" The Spark didn't like the look's of my patio cover as a landing spot and just hovered. My brain finally clicked in and I reconnected my phone but it taught me a lesson about flying under any thing

Reactions: Thomas B
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada