DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

RTH Question

MDTobin

Reactions
Hello all, I think I missed a setting but can't find it anywhere. The 1st couple of flights RTH would ask if I wanted to return to home or just land. Now when I use the RTH button on the controller or the iOS app it only gives the option to land where its at. Thanks for any insight.

Hello all, I think I missed a setting but can't find it anywhere. The 1st couple of flights RTH would ask if I wanted to return to home or just land. Now when I use the RTH button on the controller or the iOS app it only gives the option to land where its at. Thanks for any insight.
If you are 20 meters or less from your take-off location RTH will land the aircraft at the current location. If you are over 20 meters the aircraft will return to the home point.

Hope you figured that out about RTH, there are many other possible scenarios that occur when RTH is initiated. Good to carefully review the RTH section of your DJI manual so you fully understand what to expect.
Just trying to save you future grief.

Hope you figured that out about RTH, there are many other possible scenarios that occur when RTH is initiated. Good to carefully review the RTH section of your DJI manual so you fully understand what to expect.
Just trying to save you future grief.
Yeah, still need to get out and check it out, living in the most restricted flying area in the country is no fun. I skimmed over the manual again, nothing caught my eye, but I wasn't looking real hard. Thanks for the suggestion.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa