DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ruin of medieval castle, Switzerland

Beautiful work.
Super shots through tight spaces. I’m sure that’s tricky with Up currents and usual winds in mountain area.
What part of Switzerland. Love the Country.

The video is interesting. I always liked castles.

Beautiful work.
Super shots through tight spaces. I’m sure that’s tricky with Up currents and usual winds in mountain area.
What part of Switzerland. Love the Country.
Yes, wind is my biggest enemies when flying through tight spaces. I always use the propeller guards to be on the safe side when doing these risky shots.

The castle is situated in the northern, german speaking part of Switzerland:

Nice vid, good colors, good storytelling (maybe to much), excellent droneshots which can be more/longer.
Music is far over the top and to dramatic- you are sitting and drinking water and the music is fast and dramatic.
What you need is a slow starting music that becomes more dramatic at the end.
Anyway good work!

Ciao Rob

Nice vid, good colors, good storytelling (maybe to much), excellent droneshots which can be more/longer.
Music is far over the top and to dramatic- you are sitting and drinking water and the music is fast and dramatic.
What you need is a slow starting music that becomes more dramatic at the end.
Anyway good work!

Ciao Rob
Thanks for your feedback. True for the music, will keep that in mind. Finding the right music is always very difficult.

Agree but think of it- music is as much important as the pictures when not even more.
Music/sound ist the soul of a vid, the pictures are the body.
I always try to search the music before I shot, so you know what shots in style and tempo you need.

Reactions: FASTFJR
Agree but think of it- music is as much important as the pictures when not even more.
Music/sound ist the soul of a vid, the pictures are the body.
I always try to search the music before I shot, so you know what shots in style and tempo you need.
This is actually a good idea. Do you have any recommendations regarding websites which offer royalty free music/sound effects?

Great Video!

For sound effects you can use freesound.org- you have just to register.
For music Jamendo.com is nice, you can buy licenses or use the music and YouTube will give you a note that the music is not yours and you can't earn money with your vid.
I guess I will never earn money with my vids so this is not a problem.
Beside this you can also use any music you like f.e. stuff on the radio but I always try to choose a music which isn't well known.

Ciao Rob

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dochavez1986