DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Running DJI Go 4 set up a waypoint mission but it failed due to "restrictions"

DBT_Drone

Reactions
Tried yesterday to run a waypoint mission with the DJI Go 4 app, but it failed. I got the bird up and went to load my saved mission. I got a message saying something to the effect of "too many restrictions" I'm not sure of the exact wording as I was up in the air and didn't feel comfortable tapping a lot on my Smart Controller screen so I just brought the drone down. Did another pre flight check and flew around for a bit and then went home. Why did this happen? I was able to fly normally.......... Is there something I did wrong in loading the waypoints. I only had six waypoints for this mission.

Crickets.............Anybody??????? LOL.....
Rebuild the mission with first two way points, see if it will fly that...then add third and fly....rinse and repeat and you will have your own answer as to where the issue lies. ;)

Rebuild the mission with first two way points, see if it will fly that...then add third and fly....rinse and repeat and you will have your own answer as to where the issue lies. ;)
Thanks for the suggestion! I was afraid somebody would say you don't know what the he*l you are doing......give that drone to someone else, LOL.

Tried yesterday to run a waypoint mission with the DJI Go 4 app, but it failed. I got the bird up and went to load my saved mission. I got a message saying something to the effect of "too many restrictions" I'm not sure of the exact wording as I was up in the air and didn't feel comfortable tapping a lot on my Smart Controller screen so I just brought the drone down. Did another pre flight check and flew around for a bit and then went home. Why did this happen? I was able to fly normally.......... Is there something I did wrong in loading the waypoints. I only had six waypoints for this mission.
I have been doing a fair number of Waypoints 2.0 with my Mavic 2 Pro, and have not seen this error. I like this video and watch it every time I go out to do one. I set up my route several days ahead at my desk.

Here is one I did recently using this method.Included two subjects in it. Each one had many waypoints and a POI.

Reactions: DBT_Drone
Thanks, I'll look at the video!!!
I have been doing a fair number of Waypoints 2.0 with my Mavic 2 Pro, and have not seen this error. I like this video and watch it every time I go out to do one. I set up my route several days ahead at my desk.

Here is one I did recently using this method.Included two subjects in it. Each one had many waypoints and a POI.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deltabird