DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Running Litchi on Moverio BT300

Steady Eddie

Reactions
Has anyone been successful in running Litchi on the Moverio BT300?

I tried some time back and found I could install Litchi from the Amazon app store (reason being that I also have a paid for CrystalSky version which works well on that device, far better than DJI GO4 in fact)

Problem is Litchi will not run. What I mean is it will install and load OK, but will crash when attempting to connect to the aircraft.
Pity, because Litchi is a great app.

Anyone have an answer/solution? My feeling is that unless Litchi do a BT300 specific version, it's a lost hope.

Has anyone been successful in running Litchi on the Moverio BT300?

I tried some time back and found I could install Litchi from the Amazon app store (reason being that I also have a paid for CrystalSky version which works well on that device, far better than DJI GO4 in fact)

Problem is Litchi will not run. What I mean is it will install and load OK, but will crash when attempting to connect to the aircraft.
Pity, because Litchi is a great app.

Anyone have an answer/solution? My feeling is that unless Litchi do a BT300 specific version, it's a lost hope.

It’s still not working with the latest litchi version installed via the Amazon App Store, it behaves as you describe.

Litchi has never really worked on the BT-300, I think the last working version was 4.3

Epson requested Litchi to develop a version for the BT-300 back in 2017-18 and they declined

Last edited:
Reactions: CallmeDash
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair