DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

S20 Ultra not working with Mav Air 2

Dexter333

Reactions
I purchased a Mac Air 2 today and can't get it syncing with the controller. Tried my work phone which is a A71 and it connected and worked straight away.

Any thoughts?

Here's a shot in the dark from an iPhone user. Are you running Android 6.0 or later?

I purchased a Mac Air 2 today and can't get it syncing with the controller. Tried my work phone which is a A71 and it connected and worked straight away.

Any thoughts?
Mine works correctly, are you sure you have the usc c cable in the right port of the controller?

Here's a shot in the dark from an iPhone user. Are you running Android 6.0 or later?
Absolutely. S20 series came out within the past year and the FE submodel a few months ago. Base Android version for these models I believe is 9, maybe 8.

My S20 FE gave connection stability issues with my MM1 using standard C cable and OTG adapter on the remote. I attribute that to either settling as the connection is made, cable going bad, or dirt in the C plug or port.

Any thoughts?
I own and use the Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G phone and it works just fine with my MA2. First, make sure it is fully plugged in to the controller. I had that problem several times. If that is not the problem, I suggest turning the phone completely off and on. If that does not work, try uninstalling the app and reinstalling it. If that does not work, I suggest writing to DJI for their opinion. They are very responsive even if they have no idea.

Any thoughts?
I have s20 ultra 5G....works great...never had any issues with it. I also use it with my Mavic air.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HCholdings