DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

S5 NEO Phone & Remote issues

dirk053

Reactions
Evening guys

Had my Mavic Pro Plat. for a couple of weeks now and ran in to a problem today in that I couldn't connect the remote to my S5 Neo phone, it connected successfully last weekend without any problems.

Went through both the pairing and binding instructions without any success, downloaded the DJI Assistant 2 and updated the drone, when I plugged in the controller the was no option to update it, went in circles with this for a while.

Checked a couple of other things

The drone works in WIFI on the phone without problem.
The drone also works on my Lenovo android tablet via WIFI and wired connection to the controller without any updating/problems etc.

So it seems that all of a sudden my phone doesn't like my drone, any thoughts on how to get these two talking again

Thanks

Evening guys

Had my Mavic Pro Plat. for a couple of weeks now and ran in to a problem today in that I couldn't connect the remote to my S5 Neo phone, it connected successfully last weekend without any problems.

Went through both the pairing and binding instructions without any success, downloaded the DJI Assistant 2 and updated the drone, when I plugged in the controller the was no option to update it, went in circles with this for a while.

Checked a couple of other things

The drone works in WIFI on the phone without problem.
The drone also works on my Lenovo android tablet via WIFI and wired connection to the controller without any updating/problems etc.

So it seems that all of a sudden my phone doesn't like my drone, any thoughts on how to get these two talking again

Thanks
Try reinstallling DJI GO4 on your phone, sometimes this helps.

Thanks for the reply

Sorry didn't mention I had already done that before posting without any joy

Just to add

I have just had the drone working on my tablet and checked if the pairing would work from the remote to the tablet, when I selected remote control linking the drone beeps as it should waiting for me to press the pairing button on the drone.

When I do this on my phone I get the message 'confirm frequency settings' _ Cancel or OK but nothing happens when OK is selected

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
starKid