DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

SAFE parameters for Sports+

MasonDallas

Reactions
Hi everyone,

does anyone know safe parameters that won't cause a voltage warning or wear out the motors for sports+ mode.

I found this online:
g_config_mode_sport_cfg_tilt_atti_rangeMaximum tilt(tilt=speed)40
g_config_mode_sport_cfg_vert_vel_upMax speed you gain altitude8
g_config_mode_sport_cfg_vert_vel_downMax speed you lose altitude-10
g_config_mode_sport_cfg_vert_acc_upMax speed you accelerate in gaining altitude8
g_config_mode_sport_cfg_vert_acc_downMax speed you accelerate in losing altitude-10

but I want to know if there's a chance it will wear out the motor or anything. Thanks

Reactions: Cookaboorra
Hi everyone,

does anyone know safe parameters that won't cause a voltage warning or wear out the motors for sports+ mode.

I found this online:
g_config_mode_sport_cfg_tilt_atti_rangeMaximum tilt(tilt=speed)40
g_config_mode_sport_cfg_vert_vel_upMax speed you gain altitude8
g_config_mode_sport_cfg_vert_vel_downMax speed you lose altitude-10
g_config_mode_sport_cfg_vert_acc_upMax speed you accelerate in gaining altitude8
g_config_mode_sport_cfg_vert_acc_downMax speed you accelerate in losing altitude-10

but I want to know if there's a chance it will wear out the motor or anything. Thanks
Even with stock sport parameters you can easily get an “over current during discharge“ or “max motor speed” warning if you throttle up and pitch forward so in that sense there is no “safe” limit for sport+. You just have to monitor your motor speed which is a good gauge for current draw as well. With experience you can tell when you are pushing it and know when to lay off.

Reactions: RadioFlyerMan
Even with stock sport parameters you can easily get an “over current during discharge“ or “max motor speed” warning if you throttle up and pitch forward so in that sense there is no “safe” limit for sport+. You just have to monitor your motor speed which is a good gauge for current draw as well. With experience you can tell when you are pushing it and know when to lay off.

Thanks!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Black Wolf