DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Saint Eleusa Attika Greece

Sorry but the entire narration is in ?Greek? I stopped it.

Sorry but the entire narration is in ?Greek? I stopped it.
can you imagine if I didn't watch a video where the apparition is in English? thank you all for the little bit you saw.
however, if you want to learn about the small church, read the information below from the video on YouTube

can you imagine if I didn't watch a video where the apparition is in English? thank you all for the little bit you saw.
however, if you want to learn about the small church, read the information below from the video on YouTube
It was all Greek to me, and probably to most viewers who do not live in beautiful Greece. However, I have visited and love your country.

It was all Greek to me, and probably to most viewers who do not live in beautiful Greece. However, I have visited and love your country.
when you are interested in the video, you turn off the sound and watch it. I see from Spaniards, from the Dutch, from the Swedes that some make an appearance in their language, that makes sense, I turn off the sound and watch the video. You comment on what you see, not what you hear.

when you are interested in the video, you turn off the sound and watch it. I see from Spaniards, from the Dutch, from the Swedes that some make an appearance in their language, that makes sense, I turn off the sound and watch the video. You comment on what you see, not what you hear.
Very sorry but I am not buying it! Music is usually about 20-30% of what makes a film for me and most viewers.Can you imagine attending a movie like Schindler's List without the sound track?

To hear the music, I need to turn up the volume, and then, I hear a narration I cannot understand, which totally destroys the experience. Sorry, but I will not watch these films.

Very sorry but I am not buying it! Music is usually about 20-30% of what makes a film for me and most viewers.Can you imagine attending a movie like Schindler's List without the sound track?

To hear the music, I need to turn up the volume, and then, I hear a narration I cannot understand, which totally destroys the experience. Sorry, but I will not watch these films.
thank you very much for your patience. because from here on out all the videos on our channel will be with subtitles, when you see us just go to the next one 😊🤝

thank you very much for your patience. because from here on out all the videos on our channel will be with subtitles, when you see us just go to the next one 😊🤝
I always enjoy your Walking in Hellas films, especially since we enjoyed our visit to your gorgeous country so much. I think subtitles would be a great idea.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661