DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Saints Asomatos Penteli, Attica, Greece

Tasos GR

Reactions
Perhaps one of the lesser known churches in Attica, Agioi Asomatos is located in Penteli, at an altitude of about 800 meters. It is a late Byzantine monument dating back to the 14th-15th century. The most interesting element of the temple is its exceptional quality frescoes, which are preserved almost intact, except for the excavated eyes on the faces of the Saints. The chapel has in a way a shelter function, as there are two rooms with fireplace.

Perhaps one of the lesser known churches in Attica, Agioi Asomatos is located in Penteli, at an altitude of about 800 meters. It is a late Byzantine monument dating back to the 14th-15th century. The most interesting element of the temple is its exceptional quality frescoes, which are preserved almost intact, except for the excavated eyes on the faces of the Saints. The chapel has in a way a shelter function, as there are two rooms with fireplace.
Hi Tasos,
what a wonderful place to rest! At 1.18 are the items hangingn the poles kind of bells? And the person sitting on a bench with the dog? Friend of you? The interior of the church is really amazing with all the beautiful tableaus! I like it that you made some very good ground based shots, that makes the video much mor interesting to watch! Thanks for sharing my friend!
cheers Paul and have a nice day!

• Love
Reactions: Tasos GR
Hi Tasos,
what a wonderful place to rest! At 1.18 are the items hangingn the poles kind of bells? And the person sitting on a bench with the dog? Friend of you? The interior of the church is really amazing with all the beautiful tableaus! I like it that you made some very good ground based shots, that makes the video much mor interesting to watch! Thanks for sharing my friend!
cheers Paul and have a nice day!
Hi Paul! Yes, it's a kind of bells. The girl sitting there with the dogs I found her there when I went, we became friends after that ? Thank you very much my friend for your always kind words.. .. really appreciated! I'm very glad you liked it!

Hi Paul! Yes, it's a kind of bells. The girl sitting there with the dogs I found her there when I went, we became friends after that ? Thank you very much my friend for your always kind words.. .. really appreciated! I'm very glad you liked it!
you´r welcome my friend ?? Oh that sounds good with the girl it seems that drones makes new friends ?
I always like your very interesting videos!
cheers Paul

• Love
Reactions: Tasos GR
you´r welcome my friend ?? Oh that sounds good with the girl it seems that drones makes new friends ?
I always like your very interesting videos!
cheers Paul
Love you too! ??

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sikiruikhun