DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pro Salt Lakes and Wetlands in Australia's Mallee country in the dry.

RobinM

Reactions
This video is a mix of drone and aerial photography from the Mallee and Gayini regions of Western Victoria/NSW. I think this is about our 10th visit to the region and it never gets old - the conditions change every 6 months according to whether its wet or dry season.
With an emphasis on abstract photography, I also get the opportunity to pursue some wildlife with our guests if i can sneak off for a while. ( we run drone workshops )

Taken on a Mavic Pro 3 / Air 2S. / Sony A1 / light plane.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Nice!

Reactions: RobinM and sarahb
That is a great video! Had me from the opening scene having the sky's reflection in perfectly still water. Mix of video and stills were done really well.

Stunning! Thank you for posting here.
I noticed some work was done with a P4P+, glad to see they're still proving their worth.

Stunning! Thank you for posting here.
I noticed some work was done with a P4P+, glad to see they're still proving their worth.
aah, good pick up - that was one of our guests learning to fly on a p4p- we keep one as a spare and also a oldish mavic pro - saves angst if something goes awry and so they dont fly our newer ones.

That is a great video! Had me from the opening scene having the sky's reflection in perfectly still water. Mix of video and stills were done really well.
thank you!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lab916