DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pro Saltburn by the Sea... MEDIA Now Removed

Beautiful but way too long.
nah... while I respect your opinion I beg to differ on what is 'too long...'
I leave it up to the viewer to fast fwd or dip in and out...
I may be missing something here but doesn't the video show the length at the bottom of the screen, giving the viewer every opportunity to just watch what they want?

In my defence I did intentionally halt the flight a few times to show details and let the viewer savour the view...
Anyway... you know the score now and can easily avoid watching lengthy stuff by just resisting my posts :))

nah... while I respect your opinion I beg to differ on what is 'too long...'
I leave it up to the viewer to fast fwd or dip in and out...
I may be missing something here but doesn't the video show the length at the bottom of the screen, giving the viewer every opportunity to just watch what they want?

In my defence I did intentionally halt the flight a few times to show details and let the viewer savour the view...
Anyway... you know the score now and can easily avoid watching lengthy stuff by just resisting my posts :))
You took it down just because it was too long? I wouldn't worry about those people. I get that type of compaint frequently. But exceeding AGL and VLOS will get you an enormous amount of outrageous complaints. If you do that, you might as well not post it. People that do, get lots of insulting comments by the members.

Reactions: snowghost
media link removed now to avoid upsetting people...
It's a pity that you have taken it down. I had a quick look earlier and was going to have another look this evening. Nice views from the sea of the beach and cliffs. This was my area (Loftus).

media link removed now to avoid upsetting people...
Why don't you test/try your editing skills and repost the video in a shortened version!? I would really like to see it again.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard