DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Saludos desde Teruel-España

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .

Llevo 1 mes pilotando mi Mavic mini con solo 15 vuelos y recién actualizado de versión, Gracias a vosotros por la info ,,,,,,,,,,, Gran comunidad, un Saludo
¡Bienvenido a nuestro foro, de Hauptmann en Texas!

La Mini es una gran máquina, pero no maneja el viento tan bien como los drones más grandes. Es mejor volar para que tenga un viento de cola en su viaje de regreso. Lea su manual (enlace a continuación) y practique el uso de "Find My Drone". Tenemos muchos miembros españoles y más de 100,000 más de todo el mundo que pueden ayudarlo a aprender pilotaje y fotografía. Pide ayuda cuando la necesites. ¡Muéstranos tu trabajo cuando puedas!

¡Estamos felices de tenerte como miembro!

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Mavic_Mini/20200212/Mavic_Mini_User_Manual_v1.0_ES.pdf

Welcome to our forum, from Hauptmann in Texas!

The Mini is a great machine, but it doesn't handle wind as well as larger drones. It is best to fly so you have a tail wind on your return trip. Read your manual (link below), and practice using "Find My Drone". We have many Spanish members, and over 100,000 more from around the world who can help you learn piloting and photography. Ask for help when you need it. Show us your work when you can!
We are happy to have you as a member!
https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Mavic_Mini/20200212/Mavic_Mini_User_Manual_v1.0_EN.pdf

Welcome to the forum. You will find plenty of support and assistance here. We look forward to your contribution.

Hope you can translate it - Welcome to the forums - a lot of good info here. So, take a look around and hope you enjoy some of the fine photography and information posted by the members.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shakes60