DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Same Waypoints mission used for different drones

Update: Just tried it - yes it works! Just pair second drone with same RC2 and fly same mission. Can be a very useful feature. 😊

Little help here! I tried to pair my RC2 to my Air 3 and keep getting a "binding" issue. The RC2 is from my new DJI Mini 4 Pro.

Yes could be an issue with pairing a different drone to the initial controller and CareRefresh for any lost drone if you don’t bind it to the controller. But with a few taps you can bind and unbind the drone to the controller. Hope this helps!

Reactions: Rmcolon
Yes could be an issue with pairing a different drone to the initial controller and CareRefresh for any lost drone if you don’t bind it to the controller. But with a few taps you can bind and unbind the drone to the controller. Hope this helps!

Thanks. I unbind the aircraft and it pair with the controller. I guess another problem was that the Air 3 was. under a different account than the Mini 4.

Aah that’s an extra complexity! I see on other DJI forums a request has been made that swapping from RC to Googles and back should be made simpler - they have the same binding issue as using 2 different drones with the same RC.

Aah that’s an extra complexity! I see on other DJI forums a request has been made that swapping from RC to Googles and back should be made simpler - they have the same binding issue as using 2 different drones with the same RC.

Finally I drop one of the accounts and start swapping the RC2 between my Air 3 and my Mini 4 without problems! At least I save buying another RC2!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom