DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Samples from first Residential Home Tour

cknipp

Reactions
Hey fellas!

I obtained my part 107 and I’m putting it to work. This video is some same shots of my first home tour. The client loved it! However, I would appreciate some feedback from experienced pilots with critical eyes. I need to to improved.

This video has some aerial video and still shots as well as regular video and stills.

Equip:
Air2S
Canon R Mirrorless
DJI Ronin Min 3 Pro Gimbal stabilizer
I shot using normal color profiles with drone and Canon. Can someone point me to some tips on shooting in C-Log and D-Log and color correction and grading?

Google drive link:

Vimeo:

I'm certainly no expert, but I think you did a heck of a job on this. There is nothing that I can see with the colors that needs correcting. But you can find all the info you want on color correction and shooting in C-Log and D-log on YouTube.

I'm certainly no expert, but I think you did a heck of a job on this. There is nothing that I can see with the colors that needs correcting. But you can find all the info you want on color correction and shooting in C-Log and D-log on YouTube.
Thanks! I appreciate it!

One question, did the client give permission for the video to be made public?

Great video. Beautiful house. I could comfortably live there except for that one short bathtub...

Hey fellas!

I obtained my part 107 and I’m putting it to work. This video is some same shots of my first home tour. The client loved it! However, I would appreciate some feedback from experienced pilots with critical eyes. I need to to improved.

This video has some aerial video and still shots as well as regular video and stills.

Equip:
Air2S
Canon R Mirrorless
DJI Ronin Min 3 Pro Gimbal stabilizer
I shot using normal color profiles with drone and Canon. Can someone point me to some tips on shooting in C-Log and D-Log and color correction and grading?

Google drive link:

Vimeo:
I would suggest to have each frame have a duration a bit longer on the screen. Some rooms went by so fast that the prospective buyer would need to pause the video. The quality is fine.

Dale
Miami

Reactions: Karlewski
Dito with Dale, buyers want to soak it in, that 2-3 second clip length would be more suited to action, tension. . . if you have enough light shooting at 60FPS and slowing to project frame rate would get you right where you want. . . that said, GREAT JOB, quality work.

I would suggest to have each frame have a duration a bit longer on the screen. Some rooms went by so fast that the prospective buyer would need to pause the video. The quality is fine.

Dale
Miami
Thanks for the feedback. I appreciate it!

Dito with Dale, buyers want to soak it in, that 2-3 second clip length would be more suited to action, tension. . . if you have enough light shooting at 60FPS and slowing to project frame rate would get you right where you want. . . that said, GREAT JOB, quality work.
Thanks for the feedback. My camera only shoots 60fps uncropped at 1080p. Is that good enough quality for real estate? Also, any suggestions on the best camera to shoot 4K 60fps uncropped? Most affordable options?

Well done, and well put together. I agree that the length of the video showing rooms could be a bit longer.

Reactions: Touring497

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne