DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Samsung A 8 to Air2 cable?

bcantell

Reactions
I purchased a Samsung A8 to use with my Air 2. While the OEM cable works with this combo, it's too short.

I've purchased several longer cables, which I thought would work, but no luck. They plug in but don't work.

The main difference seems to be the 90 degree end of the cable that attaches to the Samsung goes north, where as the OEM cable goes south, if that makes sense :)

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

MA2 RC unit is "C" connector. I use a Samsung Tab S5e (10") LTE. It uses a type "C" connector. It is paired with a longer "C" to "C" connector with a right angle adapter to the Tablet. Works flawlessly.

Hey Dog, my Samsung doesn't have the type "c", but thanks for the help.

TruGreen, awesome dude, that holder works like a charm and the OEM cable fits. I bought the official Mavic holder and that one from dronevalley is a much more stable piece, even being about 1/4 the size. Great product.

Thanks for the help!

Hey Dog, my Samsung doesn't have the type "c", but thanks for the help.

TruGreen, awesome dude, that holder works like a charm and the OEM cable fits. I bought the official Mavic holder and that one from dronevalley is a much more stable piece, even being about 1/4 the size. Great product.

Thanks for the help!
yea its a bit more costly than some others. but well worth it. glad to hear it worked out for ya

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan