DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Samsung A30 with Fly app?

Frank Dracman

Reactions
Like allot of users here I haven't been able to fly my drone for a couple months with my Google Pixel 4 even though it's on the list of compatible phones.
I found a Samsung A30. I did a search and the a30 didn't come up but I see others had success with the A40 which is basically the same phone. Before I buy it, has anyone had experience good or bad with the A30 and the fly app?

Last edited:
i prefer to sell a30 and buy a new one because either they are useful the dji app won't work due it;s software update so go for a new one i also had the same issue abiut the drone

Works with the Samsung A32 5g. But the screen is not readable in sunlight. I bought a Realme 9 Pro plus. Bright screen even in bright conditions.

Works with the Samsung A32 5g. But the screen is not readable in sunlight. I bought a Realme 9 Pro plus. Bright screen even in bright conditions.
The A30 screen is really bright I usually have it around 30% in bright conditions. It's a Super AMOLED screen the A32 5G uses a TFT screen. Oddly enough the non-5G A32 uses Super AMOLED.

Reactions: frcaloy
The Pixel 4 should be compatible with the new update DJI released about a week ago. Try to re-download and install the app from their official website (linked below) and see if it works.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poppy52