DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Samsung galaxy 2 tablet

Teeks

Reactions
Unable to get a connection with my Galaxy 2 tablet in my mavic pro-drone any suggestions

I read on the internet that you had you start your controller then your drone and then connect the cable to the controller and then to the tablet and then turn the tablet on and it should work. Have tried this several times but have had no luck.

is it a SM T -713 ? if it is it won't connect , different hardware compared to similar Samsung Tab S2 's , other models numbers will work , tried for weeks with mine , finally gave in and bought a used mini 4 .

is it a SM T -713 ? if it is it won't connect , different hardware compared to similar Samsung Tab S2 's , other models numbers will work , tried for weeks with mine , finally gave in and bought a used mini 4 .
Thanks for the advice. May need to purchase a used mini 4.

I read on the internet that you had you start your controller then your drone and then connect the cable to the controller and then to the tablet and then turn the tablet on and it should work. Have tried this several times but have had no luck.
This is correct. Try attaching your tablets wifi to your drone in the setting . But the order you bind is really important.

This is correct. Try attaching your tablets wifi to your drone in the setting . But the order you bind is really important.
Up and running. I did't have Mavic Pro selected as my drone. Stupid me - comes with age (75).

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78