DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 connecting problems with DJI GO 4 app 4.3.4

Eltje

Reactions
Much has been written about this problem. The solution that works for me for this problem is:
Everything must be turned off!
1. Switch on the remote control.
2. Switch on Mavic Pro drone.
3. Waiting for "Ready to go" signal on remote control.
4. Switch on already connected Galaxy Tab S2 (bottom remote control with tablet). No other USB cables may be connected to the remote control.
After this, the DJI GO 4 app simply starts up. Even when I switch off the drone to insert a new battery and then restart the drone, the app immediately recognizes the drone. Tried several times and no more problems. Never had this kind of problem on my Samsung Galaxy S7 smartphone. Problem Samsung or DJI?

Much has been written about this problem. The solution that works for me for this problem is:
Everything must be turned off!
1. Switch on the remote control.
2. Switch on Mavic Pro drone.
3. Waiting for "Ready to go" signal on remote control.
4. Switch on already connected Galaxy Tab S2 (bottom remote control with tablet). No other USB cables may be connected to the remote control.
After this, the DJI GO 4 app simply starts up. Even when I switch off the drone to insert a new battery and then restart the drone, the app immediately recognizes the drone. Tried several times and no more problems. Never had this kind of problem on my Samsung Galaxy S7 smartphone. Problem Samsung or DJI?
Sorry to hear of your problems, had a nice Samsung tab that I used on my solo then my first mavic pro then when the mav2 came down the pike I had it on there , at first it was ok then the pixel's started and the next update I lost half the screen then NOTHING, I put my I-pad on it and I was good to go the I pad sucks tho it isn't bright enough out in even the smallest of sun so FPV HERE I AM. good luck

Sorry to hear of your problems, had a nice Samsung tab that I used on my solo then my first mavic pro then when the mav2 came down the pike I had it on there , at first it was ok then the pixel's started and the next update I lost half the screen then NOTHING, I put my I-pad on it and I was good to go the I pad sucks tho it isn't bright enough out in even the smallest of sun so FPV HERE I AM. good luck
Wish you good luck too!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velmapeterson