DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Samsung S7 DJI Go, working?

Pedro

Reactions
Now we're seeing a few more deliveries, I would really love to know if the Samsung S7 works with Go or not so if anybody has or can borrow one to try it, that would be splendid! Many thanks..

Now we're seeing a few more deliveries, I would really love to know if the Samsung S7 works with Go or not so if anybody has or can borrow one to try it, that would be splendid! Many thanks..
Assuming your Samsung doesn't burst into flames like many are, they should now run the Go App OK.
Many airlines are now not even allowing Samsung 7's to be turned on even in airplane mode on the aircraft.
I actually had that precise announcement on a recent flight!

Hmm, I didn't know that the fire risk affected the S7 too and not just the Note. Maybe it's just by association rather than any S7s spontaneously combusting!

Reactions: Mavic_Man504
I'm assuming the poster is referring to the reported issues with DJI GO and the S7 when flying the P4 etc not the Note and its battery problems. I have used the S7 with DJI GO for the OSMO Mobile and the P3 Pro and have not experienced any problems so hoping that continues to work with the MAVIC.

I guess the problems are handset / configuration specific and not affecting all.

Last edited:
Assuming your Samsung doesn't burst into flames like many are, they should now run the Go App OK.
Many airlines are now not even allowing Samsung 7's to be turned on even in airplane mode on the aircraft.
I actually had that precise announcement on a recent flight!
Only the Note 7's have faulty batteries not the S7. A couple iPhone 7's have caught fire, one not even charging.

Only the Note 7's have faulty batteries not the S7. A couple iPhone 7's have caught fire, one not even charging.
S7's are not part of the burst into flames problem. Was on a United flight and an Air Canada flight on the weekend and Note 7's aren't even allowed on the plane.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato