DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Samsung S7, weird pics added to gallery everytime I fly?

Trick

Reactions
Everytime I fly I get a bunch of pictures in my phones galary. Its not pictures of my flight, its pics that look like CDs with a photo on the CD. I just deleted a couple hundred of these off my phone.

Any idea?

Everytime I fly I get a bunch of pictures in my phones galary. Its not pictures of my flight, its pics that look like CDs with a photo on the CD. I just deleted a couple hundred of these off my phone.

Any idea?

The same thing with my Samsung Tab a6 2016. But only with the DJI GO app 3, not the 4. Spam ads from Samsung maybe?

Hey I got that too on my Galaxy Tab S2. What I think is happening is that your Galley app is scanning for any graphics files and finding the ones within the DJI folder.

Hey I got that too on my Galaxy Tab S2. What I think is happening is that your Galley app is scanning for any graphics files and finding the ones within the DJI folder.

Yes, the gallery app is finding all pictures including images used by DJI GO 3 such as the splash screen. You can exclude certain folders with other gallery like apps but the standard app does not have the option. Bit of an annoyance but worst problems on the s7 such as problems running DJI GO 3 and 4.

I get em too on my Note 5. Delete, delete, delete.

types but don't pollute and images directory.

They will just come back. The annoying thing is that most apps include graphics files of various

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d