DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Samsung Screen

Bob L

Reactions
I used a Samsung Tab A on my Phantoms, but when I bought my first Mavic it would not keep up with the 4k video. I liked the large screen, 8" I think. Is anyone using a Samsung that works well with the Mavic and handles the 4K? Something in the Samsung Tab a Size. I have an aftermarket holder that works with that size. I have been using my phone, but I think it is a bit small.
7 views but no comments. What other Android tablets would you recommend? I'm open just don't want to deal with Apple.

Last edited:
Reactions: mereflyer
I use a Tab A with my MPP and it seems to work just fine.. I've heard others have had issues with the Tab A not working with the GO4 app but I have not had issue. I have done factory reboot and disabled everything I could. My only complaint it not being able to see the screen very well when it's bright out.

That being said, I have toyed with using the wifes iPad but can't sttand Apple products.

The Mavic won't stream 4K video, no matter what display device you use. It stores higher res video to the on-board MicroSD card. My Samsung Galaxy 10" pad works great.

The Mavic won't stream 4K video, no matter what display device you use. It stores higher res video to the on-board MicroSD card. My Samsung Galaxy 10" pad works great.
I'm talking about the screen pixaling when the camera is set to 4k. My Ssmsung 10 note handles it fine.

I use a Tab A with my MPP and it seems to work just fine.. I've heard others have had issues with the Tab A not working with the GO4 app but I have not had issue. I have done factory reboot and disabled everything I could. My only complaint it not being able to see the screen very well when it's bright out.

That being said, I have toyed with using the wifes iPad but can't sttand Apple products.
Do you happen to know which version of Tab A you have? I was told my processer was too slow. Maybe if I bought a new Tab A it would have a faster processor?

Do you happen to know which version of Tab A you have? I was told my processer was too slow. Maybe if I bought a new Tab A it would have a faster processor?

Not sure. But it's a SM-T337A running Android 5.1.1. New about 3 years ago

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AASHIANAPC