DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

San Francisco - Shelter In Place

Hauptmann

Premium Pilot
Reactions
The link below is to a video shot by my son Clarke, who lives in San Mateo but works in SF. He's working from home for the time being. His last trip into the city resulted in this video which he shot at 8:30 AM (commute time!).

That is spooky, I spent many hours of my in traffic on the bay bridge

Corona virus has definitely changed SF traffic.
love that city, the port, and Fisherman’s Wharf.

The link below is to a video shot by my son Clarke, who lives in San Mateo but works in SF. He's working from home for the time being. His last trip into the city resulted in this video which he shot at 8:30 AM (commute time!).

That was really excellent!! Great filming, editing, music, and story. Really shows how people are staying inside. Bravo!!

Wonderful video with great music choice. It tells a very sad story.
The way you end with the sign is brilliant.

This is an example of how great a drone video can be: high resolution imaging, well exposed, smooth pans and transitions, and exceptional music. And the subject is impressive, showing the abandoned streets in SF.

Says far more about our new reality than the pundits, news anchors, or media have done. Clever scene of the Ferry Building with "San Francisco" emblazoned for the viewer. Good touch ...

Nice and calm

Amazing video, what I would give to do some flying around central London, UK right now whilst it is a ghost town.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne