DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 San Gimignano in Tuscany, Italy. Also known as the Manhattan of the Middle Ages.

FlyingDutchman90

Reactions
Hello everyone,
Previously I already shared a video of the hills surrounding the beautiful town of San Gimignano. Now I want to share a video of this stunning town itself. San Gimignano is known for its many well preserved tower houses. In many other cities such towers have been destroyed over time, but San Gimignano managed to conserve 14 of them. Torre Grossa is with 54 metres the highest and most prominent among them, followed by Torre Rognosa with 51 metres.

My wife grew up in Italy. I love visiting Italy it is so unique. The food's pretty good too, just as unique. My wife and I enjoy just sitting on a bench and watching the people.

Hello everyone,
Previously I already shared a video of the hills surrounding the beautiful town of San Gimignano. Now I want to share a video of this stunning town itself. San Gimignano is known for its many well preserved tower houses. In many other cities such towers have been destroyed over time, but San Gimignano managed to conserve 14 of them. Torre Grossa is with 54 metres the highest and most prominent among them, followed by Torre Rognosa with 51 metres.

Smoothly flown with some good perspectives. Great soundtrack choice, and nicely edited. 👍🏻

Hello everyone,

That was spectacular!! I have been to San Gimignano but I never saw it from that vantage point. Wonderful work on this video! And the Mini 2 keeps surprising me with its capabilities for great video.

Reactions: FlyingDutchman90
Hello everyone,

Excellent video - thanks for the history and sharing!

Awesome!

Hello everyone,

Very nice work - flying, filming, and editing. I spent a few days there about 25 years ago and enjoyed it very much. It's very nice to have those good memories revitalized by your video. Thanks.

Thank you all very much for the kind words!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roger-N