DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sandmarc filters

Davidwh

Reactions
I keep getting advertisements for Sandmarc filters on these forum pages and I have not heard of many people commenting on them. I was wondering has anyone got any thoughts about them?????

I second that. I keep seeing their ads and wondering if anyone has tried them yet?

Hey @sandmarc....wanna send me a free set? I'll do a review for you :)

Reactions: Davidwh
I live in San Diego and just picked up a full set of Freewell filters shipped from overseas...I wish I had known about you guys as I would love to support a local vendor. I checked out the Sandmarc webpage and saw you have a 4-filter set. Are you planning on doing some combo ND/PL filters as well? If so, it might be fun to do a comparison test between the two filter sets.

I live in San Diego and just picked up a full set of Freewell filters shipped from overseas...I wish I had known about you guys as I would love to support a local vendor. I checked out the Sandmarc webpage and saw you have a 4-filter set. Are you planning on doing some combo ND/PL filters as well? If so, it might be fun to do a comparison test between the two filter sets.

Great to hear from a fellow San Diegan. The SANDMARC Aerial Filters for Mavic actually come with ND4, ND8, ND16 and PL set. We'll let you know if we'll bring ND/PL combined ones down the line.

Cheers,

SANDMARC Team

Reactions: RedBully
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redulus