DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Santa Ponsa : Majorca

Coconut Island Drones

Reactions
Had a battle with myself whether or not to take the drone on holiday with me last year as I wasn't sure how airport security would react to a drone. You know what it's like, some people think a drone is a lethal weapon with nuclear capabilities.
Anyway decided to take it and glad I did as I managed to capture most of my favourite holiday destination. Filmed last september over the course of a couple of days.

Had a battle with myself whether or not to take the drone on holiday with me last year as I wasn't sure how airport security would react to a drone. You know what it's like, some people think a drone is a lethal weapon with nuclear capabilities.
Anyway decided to take it and glad I did as I managed to capture most of my favourite holiday destination. Filmed last september over the course of a couple of days.
That was a wonderful video. Very good editing. It is amazing how good the Mini 2 camera is. Perfect for travel.

Another great video!

Beautiful footage! I really liked the water transitions and great scenery. Makes me want to watch the Mallorca Files TV series again. Thanks for sharing!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Treknotika