Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Satellite Numbers Way Too Small

StubbornSwiss

FAA Registered
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Greetings!

Haven't been able to fly for a while due work. But I did however make up for it today!!

I noticed that the satellite count indicator has changed on the fly screen (using iPad Mini 5), and I'm assuming this was from the last app update. However, I now notice that the numbers and infact the entire indicator is really tiny - I can hardly make out how many sats I have locked in. (Pls see attached).

Is this the same for everyone? Is there something I can change on my screen/device or app?

Thanks for any input.

IMG_0015.PNG

Last edited:
Same for me on the Ipad Mini 4

It’s the same for everyone. It’s better on a larger screen like an iPad. But for us using a phone it’s darn small. I e been to Specsavers this week to get a pair of glasses to help the situation. It helps if angle the camera down or focus on a dark background to see the symbols and information like sats and battery level.

Reactions: Fernando_CWB
Greetings!

Haven't been able to fly for a while due work. But I did however make up for it today!!

I noticed that the satellite count indicator has changed on the fly screen (using iPad Mini 5), and I'm assuming this was from the last app update. However, I now notice that the numbers and infact the entire indicator is really tiny - I can hardly make out how many sats I have locked in. (Pls see attached).

Is this the same for everyone? Is there something I can change on my screen/device or app?

Thanks for any input.

View attachment 108897
Same for me, I lost a drone because the satellites dropped out in flight. When DJI made the batteries level stand out I thought that was a good idea but why didn’t they do the same for the satellite indicator? For me they didn’t think of safety before they rolled out the drones for profitable gain.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
googleplazadorn