DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Saved video questions

Levoqd

Reactions
Hi..

Some questions...

1. I took hyperlapse video which did not appear in my djigo 4 app but the picture shots are in memory when I connect drone.. how do I create the video?

2. If I have a SD card in where does the video footage save first? The video card or the drone 8gb memory?

Thank you

You set it in the app, where to save. The video, if you let it complete it will be in the dcim folder.

Reactions: Levoqd
Well, the subject is general enough that maybe my question will fit:

I save to an sd-card in the drone. BUT yesterday when attempting to review some of my various pans, I wanted to download/copy (not sure if that's the right term - using the down arrow icon in a bucket!) them from that preview mode to my Tab's storage. Apparently, the Go app tried saving to the Internal Storage on my Tab and there was insufficient room.

The drone is packaged away at the moment and RC and Tab separated so I'm asking - where do I change where/how it saves back to the Tab's sd-card rather than its very limited Internal Storage? I think I had it set up differently but the other day I have to UNinstall and REinstall the Go app and probably lost some setting.

Thanks in advance.

I know the cache location can be changed, but I'm not sure about where the editor saves imports.
Setting the cache location can be tricky. I tried specifying a subfolder which wouldn't take. Selecting root worked and it created a subfolder structure.

Reactions: ff22
I know the cache location can be changed, but I'm not sure about where the editor saves imports.
Setting the cache location can be tricky. I tried specifying a subfolder which wouldn't take. Selecting root worked and it created a subfolder structure.

Finally got drone and Go talking in house. But, yes, trying to decipher what/where it wanted (reading its tutorial) was the first issue. I actually tried going to the Tab's main app settings and finding the Permission there. They were all enabled. Went through Tutorial again and finally got to Folder but like you, it would not let me really define where I wanted it.

A problem I seem to have is that almost all 16gigs of internal Tablet storage are filled. So I went through and started deleting apps since this Tab is really suppose to be limited to a DJI GO use.

I also tried running the new Pilot app but it said Drone not connected.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
instaproapk