DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Saving Point of Interest locations

Bonlunch

Reactions
Is it possible to save Point of Interest locations in Go 4 or Litchi so that the drone can simply approach the POI and start an orbit?

You can't in the Go App .
Welcome to the forum.0ROJYyg.png

I believe you can on Litchi, just save the mission, so when you recall that mission it will mimic the original.

Reactions: ksmusa
Are there any problems with having both Litchi and Go 4 installed and using either depending on what your need is. Example this thread - use Litchi for waypoinnt missions and Go 4 for "regular" flying?

I have never used Litchi but if it has strengths that Go 4 doesn't why not use each to their advantage?

I keep both apps on all of my devices both android and iOS with no problems. I always make sure to have only one of these apps running at any given time.

I keep both apps on all of my devices both android and iOS with no problems. I always make sure to have only one of these apps running at any given time.

Thanks @ksmusa

I prefer Android over IOS, each to their own... Peace.
I do use a dedicated iPad Pro 10.5 with only apps for the MPP. I put my mobile in Airplane mode to minimize any interference when I fly.

I will start a NEW THREAD to address this next statment. I need to understand the pros and cons / strengths and weakness of each app so as I get more proficient and comfortable I will know when to use which app.

I haven’t really formed any particular allegiances as both platforms have their advantages and weaknesses. I use windows and Apple PCs as well. As far as drones are concerned, DJI products seem to work better with my iOS devices.
Happy flights!

Last edited:
I personally think it’s because apps are first developed for iOS then ported to android. That’s just my opinion though.

Last edited:
Set the orbit centerpoint in Litchi, then based on the angle of approach, select either north or south to enter the orbit in a direct approach, giving you the opportunity to approach the POI and then begin the orbit rather smoothly. By manipulating the fumble angle as you approach, you will make it a smooth transition from approach to entering the orbit. Hope this helps.

I personally think it’s because apps are first developed for iOS then poured it to android. That’s just my opinion though.

I had wondered that same thing. Amazing the difference between the same app on an Samsung Galaxy S8 and an iPhone. Maybe not all apps but I have seen the difference between several.
My wife went over to the dark side and bought an iPhone so we could Face Time with the Grandkids.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka