DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sc update to to newest version busy

MavBoka

Reactions
Followed directions from DJI tutorial at 32% download it beeped 5 times and shut sc power off.. did not come back on, I tried the method someone placed on forum of formatting and card, the doing complete reset... nothing worked... it would always download to 99% them say error can’t download... I tried with sd card in and sd card out the only way it would offer to download is if I followed DJI method.. sent error to DJI it would give me a error code or explain what the error is... I’m just going to stay with old version( if it isn’t broke don’t fix it)

Followed directions from DJI tutorial at 32% download it beeped 5 times and shut sc power off.. did not come back on, I tried the method someone placed on forum of formatting and card, the doing complete reset... nothing worked... it would always download to 99% them say error can’t download... I tried with sd card in and sd card out the only way it would offer to download is if I followed DJI method.. sent error to DJI it would give me a error code or explain what the error is... I’m just going to stay with old version( if it isn’t broke don’t fix it)
Is this the first time updating the firmware? The SC is notorious for taking 3 tries (I'm not kidding exactly 3 tries) to update from the original firmware. Updating from the previous version to the current version yesterday went on the first try for me.

Well my first day.. altogether about 6 times.. it takes what seemed like 30 to 35 minutes to download then it would say error.. it wouldn’t say why or give a error code so I sent it to DJI... it was a beautiful day here and decided to fly some and give up... I guess I’ll call them when I get ready to download

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54