DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

SC updating NFZ maps -- normal screen black out?

VLL

Reactions
I'm attempting to get a brand new out of the box Mavic 2 with SC setup. I updated the DJI app on the SC. Then, with batteries fully charged, I turn both the SC and AC on. The SC wanted to update the NFZ maps using the internet connection. I proceeded. While I waited, I stopped watching the screen on the SC and it has gone black. The AC is still on, fan running. The SC is still on, and my router tells me it is connected to my wifi system. The black screen has been that way for at least 10-15 minutes now, fans running. Is anything happening and do I just need to be patient? Or is it hunger and the only question is when the batteries will run out of juice?

Not sure anyone will see this and can reply in time to help. But if you do, I will be deeply grateful!

Bingo! I actually did give it a quick push, a couple of times, and nothing happened. My idea of a quick push was quicker than the SC’s idea of one. I finally gave it a quick push, but with some added authority. And it worked. To my great relief.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada