DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

SC Wall charger?

Wow you guys are just rude. I know what people are reporing Im just telling you what DJI said 2 times different levels of support. Wow trust me this is my last post here.

As per DJI... NO CHARGER in the BOX..

Thank you for contacting DJI Technical Support.

We are sorry about the incovenience.

In our DJI official website, in the smart controller box there is no quick charger as the picture we showed you because of environment protection issue. I sugguest you to use your any other charger to charge the smart controller. Thank you for your understanding.
Okay then, go buy one and then come back and prove us all wrong because you were the only one who did not receive a charger. Or come back and tell us we were all correct and DJI was wrong and then apologize.

Don't you think that if everyone who has bought one says they did receive a charger, regardless of what is on the box or not and regardless of what DJI is telling you, that maybe, just maybe there might be a charger in your box too?

Reactions: InvisibleName
OK, It just arrived direct from DJI ... And there IS A CHARGER in the BOX! They have NO IDEA what they are talking about at DJI! One rep actually said they stopped including them because of the environment! The other 2 said NO CHARGER just whats listed in the photos! SORRY GUYS for not thinking you all were right! I just assumed they stopped including them in the new shipments! Again sorry ! Thanks for all your replies!

Reactions: InvisibleName
Appreciate your willing to apologize.

You have to remember that company reps like the ones you were in contact with are generally script-droids who just go by what they read and/or are told. They're wrong far too often (and this is not unique to DJI).

Enjoy your SC. It's a really nice piece of hardware (though a bit overpriced).

Reactions: harleymhs
OK, It just arrived direct from DJI ... And there IS A CHARGER in the BOX! They have NO IDEA what they are talking about at DJI! One rep actually said they stopped including them because of the environment! The other 2 said NO CHARGER just whats listed in the photos! SORRY GUYS for not thinking you all were right! I just assumed they stopped including them in the new shipments! Again sorry ! Thanks for all your replies!
And if you EVER ask us anything else in the future, don't even dream of disagreeing with the majority answer! :cool:
Enjoy your SC, you will love it.

Reactions: harleymhs
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS