DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Scafell Pike Footage - 4K (1st Video)

Hi guys,

This is my first video which I have edited and uploaded online. I'm new to drone flying/editing so any advice/tips would be appreciated.

Cheers,
P
That is some dramatic scenery. Great job! I would tend to stay on a scene longer and move slower. You have such a fantastic back drop with the mountains and water. Having those super models in the frame did help gauge the size and grandeur of the area. Solid first video.

This is my first video which I have edited and uploaded online. I'm new to drone flying/editing so any advice/tips would be appreciated.
Hi Pete,
if that is really your first video I must say: hats off ??? You are a talented young man, compliments! The images are outstanding and the music fits very well too! What an amazing location. wow ?
cheers Paul

Thanks for your feedback, I really appreciate it.

I've made a couple of videos previous to this one but nothing worth uploading anywhere - my aim at the moment when editing/making the videos from my footage is to ensure that they are better than the last one.

So far so good and hoping to continue to improve. I've probably flown my drone 10 times in total so slowly improving.

Thanks again for your feedback.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d