DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Scotland Showcase

Nice vid....
What ya use for Editing ??

Reactions: Skyflyer129
Wow! Well done all around. That video was enjoyable to watch. My wife is from Ballock. That shot of the clouds in Glencoe was breathtaking. We get over there about every 2 years to visit her side of the family. Music, composition, editing, and well...the whole presentation was on point. Again, well done.
Blue skies, from SoCal

Wow! Well done all around. That video was enjoyable to watch. My wife is from Ballock. That shot of the clouds in Glencoe was breathtaking. We get over there about every 2 years to visit her side of the family. Music, composition, editing, and well...the whole presentation was on point. Again, well done.
Blue skies, from SoCal
Thanks! Balloch is about 20 mins from me. Lovely gateway to the Highlands

Thanks! Balloch is about 20 mins from me. Lovely gateway to the Highlands
I just showed my wife the video and she enjoyed it also. A couple of points she made to me about it, I was wondering if you are open to some suggestions? She has her Masters in film making from London plus 23 years professionally.
Blue skies...

I just showed my wife the video and she enjoyed it also. A couple of points she made to me about it, I was wondering if you are open to some suggestions? She has her Masters in film making from London plus 23 years professionally.
Blue skies...
I'm a SW engineer by trade so a total amateur at filmmaking. Constructive comments welcome.

I'm a SW engineer by trade so a total amateur at filmmaking. Constructive comments welcome.
I just sent a pm with her feedback and suggestions. Aviation is my career where film is hers, so I hope it helps.
Blue skies...
P.S. maybe next time we are over we can meet up and do some flights(just an idea:)

Nice going. Enjoyed. Partly because of your skill and partly because Scotland is a great place. Love the Scottish people too. Great memories relived.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure