DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Scrapyard

Watched the entire thing. How is it, I wonder, that the pulverized bits could not go directly into a truck - rather than by machine. Nice job - how many batteries did you go through?

Not sure if I'm honest of their work flow, it's such a big site. Perhaps sorting? Anyway glad you watched it all the way through, I used three batteries in total guess I was lucky to get the majority captured in two fly overs with the third battery to do the rotation and zoom out.
Watched the entire thing. How is it, I wonder, that the pulverized bits could not go directly into a truck - rather than by machine. Nice job - how many batteries did you go through?

Reactions: TreeHugger
More and more, I seeing drone videos where people incorporate nat-sot. I really like that. Makes the video see more real even when you're seeing it from an angle that birds only get to see on a regular basis. How did you capture your audio, a Zoom recorder at the site? Very nicely done by the way!

Very cool, but there's a crucial part missing in the middle - the part where the car gets shredded. I feel it has something to do with that slot in the ground there.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phoenix_00002