DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Screen and image problems

neoflyer

Reactions
New user

Mavic Mini 2, iPhone 14

i have two problems. First when in photo mode my iPhone screen has a hatched appearance to it. Sometimes parts of the screen and sometimes most of it. This does not happen in video mode. What causes this and how do I fix it?
1697744521937.jpeg

second, my stills and videos have a washed out, overexposed quality. Is there an aperture setting I should look for?
Thanks

The photo settings are in the app.

The zebra stripes is the over exposure setting that can be switched off.

The image is overexposed and washed out.

Adjust your camera settings when in manual mode or switch to Auto exposure for a better image.

I'm not a photographer to give settings advice, but that's what's going on with the image.

Just in case that doesn't work.....

Good reminder link.
But judging by the OP’s picture, doesn’t seem to be his issue.
I was clueless when I used my first drone as well. Couldn’t figure out how to get rid of the darn zebra stripes. Now I love them and the histogram to quickly get close to the best exposure.

Reactions: Robert Prior
second, my stills and videos have a washed out, overexposed quality. Is there an aperture setting I should look for?
Down in the bottom right of your screen, that +MM +2.3 is showing that with the camera settings you have, the image is going to be overexposed by 2.3 stops (a lot).

If you can post a screenshot of your camera settings, we should be able to sort that out for you.

See the line of camera data in bottom right of your screen .... tap on that.
i-T8GTc59-S.jpg

That brings up a window like this:

i-XVNRzhM-S.jpg

Tap on the iris diaphragm symbol - the circle below 7.8GB in bottom right here.

That should bring up this window, which is what we need to see to be able to tell what needs adjusting.
Post a screenshot of what your's shows.
i-DwbPBLc-M.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne