DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Zebra Stripes that are NOT an exposure issue. Entire screen covered with stripes regardless of settings.

SHAWNEROO

Reactions
I have been flying my Mavic Air 2 for several months and have not had a single issue until tonight. I fired up the unit and was preparing to launch when I noticed my image screen was entirely covered with the zebra stripes. All date info is still readable. Photo taking ability is not affected except for the fact that you cannot see anything on the screen except stripes. Video option live view works perfectly. It is not an exposure issue as the screen doesn't change when I manually adjust shutter exposure, etc. nor does it change when I switch to auto exposure mode. I have tried turning off the exposure warning option and that doesn't change anything. IMG_3038.JPG

Have you tried deleting & reinstalling the app?

Welcome to the forum and enjoy.

Start by doing what it says on screen but reinstalling might help.

Could be just a phone issue.

That's and old version of dji fly with the direction indicator on the bottom. Maybe try the latest version? Try resetting all camera settings.

Greetings welcome to the forum! Update the Fly App

Welcome to the forum from nChicago the Windy City.
Glad you solved your problem.

Reactions: SHAWNEROO
Have you tried deleting & reinstalling the app?
Please note that I have the same problem only to a lesser extent. I can still see most of the screen images. There is NO DJI Android app in the Android play store nor on the DJI site to re-install. Good thing I looked first before deleting the DJI Fly I currently use. So what App replaced it?? Is the replacement any good or should I find something else? What is the Best third-party flight app to use with the MA2? You would think DJI would inform us of changes that they make. TIA

I didn't realize that Android no longer offered the DJI Fly app until I had already uninstalled mine. Fortunately, it was still in my phone and I was able to reinstall it and that cleared up my issue.

Please note that I have the same problem only to a lesser extent. I can still see most of the screen images. There is NO DJI Android app in the Android play store nor on the DJI site to re-install. Good thing I looked first before deleting the DJI Fly I currently use. So what App replaced it?? Is the replacement any good or should I find something else? What is the Best third-party flight app to use with the MA2? You would think DJI would inform us of changes that they make. TIA
It is on the DJI website DJI FLY - DJI

Click on the icon for the Android download BDFC77B0-DF20-4B58-8FC9-DD874B91B669.jpeg

Reactions: eaglesurfing

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odofi