DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Major issues with low quality footage and setting, any help is appreciated!

You're taking the footage from the controller instead of the card in the aircraft.

As long as there's a card in the aircraft it'll record there, that doesn't mean there's isn't also the low res version on the controller. The full quality footage is ONLY on the aircraft.
That seems the answer to me. It's beyond me how you're getting the controller images and not what's on the SD card. In all my work, my first task after a shoot is to download from the SD card to my computer and then work from there. Never a problem then.

Reactions: joeyjackets
You know you need to have your Part 107 BEFORE you start working for the company in a flying capacity, right? It does not work by going about getting it and still doing work for the company with the drone. You could get busted and pay a lot of money in fines. You can't legally fly for the company UNTIL you have your 107 and your company could get fined as well, knowingly allowing you to do this.
I am working for the company as multi media designer doing regular camera filming, I haven't done any work yet with the drone. Still in the learning and licensing phase.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121