DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Screen mirroring during operation

Since the DJI RC is essentially just an Android device has anyone been able to figure out how to mirror its screen?

Yep ... I'm using Apowermirror --> ApowerMirror: Screen Mirroring App for PC/iPhone/Android/TV it is compatible with iOS also.

For spectator purposes it works very good ... You have the app in both devices, then turn on hotspot in your flying device & connect up the other towards it ... finalize then the connection from within the app. Shows perhaps a tiniest delay on the spectator device but they will not notice. And this will not require mobile data either, you can turn that off in the hotspot transmitting device if you want, just a in-between connection through hotspot is enough.

Here how I screen mirror from my Tab to my phone ...

Thank you. I've tried quite a few apps and I tried everything for 2 days to cast my phone wirelessly to the windows 10 pc with the new win10 built in connect app and it would just not recognize any devices so I tried your way and it'll be great now. If I have someone with me I can just bring my laptop and do it this way so they can just watch the laptop screen.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard