DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Screen shots & Retrieving Device Pics

Dariof

Reactions
1. How do you take screen shots of the Go Pro 4 app on Mini Ipad 4? Many are posting their screen shots, but I haven’t a clue how to get the screen shot.

2. I believe My app is set to send video and pics back to my device....Mini Ipad 4. I can’t for the life of me find where they are.

Also, iOS 11 has a built in screen (video) recorder. You could record the screen and then pull screenshots off afterward.

Reactions: Dariof
1. How do you take screen shots of the Go Pro 4 app on Mini Ipad 4? Many are posting their screen shots, but I haven’t a clue how to get the screen shot.

2. I believe My app is set to send video and pics back to my device....Mini Ipad 4. I can’t for the life of me find where they are.

There are lower-res cached photos and videos on your iPad Mini. You can find them in the Editor section of the Go app. You’ll also see an option to download full resolution versions of the photos there. You need to be connected to the drone to do that.

For full resolution videos, it’s best to get them from the microSD card in the Mavic.

Reactions: Dariof
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velmapeterson