DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sd card and internal storage is not identified

Jimbo704

Reactions
My mavic air doesn't show an sd card or internal storage therefore my camera doesn't take pictures. Is there a setting that I overlooked

Do you mean the Go app is saying there's no storage, or that your PC isn't recognizing storage when you connect the AC to your PC with the AC powered on?

In the latter case, you may need to install Assistant to get the needed drivers installed.

In the former case, that shouldn't happen. It should be either/or, with it prompting to switch to internal when it was set to SD and now removed, or was set to internal with no SD and now sees an SD. You do have to have the AC connected in order to see or change the existing setting.

Do you mean the Go app is saying there's no storage, or that your PC isn't recognizing storage when you connect the AC to your PC with the AC powered on?

In the latter case, you may need to install Assistant to get the needed drivers installed.

In the former case, that shouldn't happen. It should be either/or, with it prompting to switch to internal when it was set to SD and now removed, or was set to internal with no SD and now sees an SD. You do have to have the AC connected in order to see or change the existing setting.

Thanks danman but I found my problem. I had deleted my on board storage and sd card incorrectly so it showed N/A for both. what I needed to do was FORMAT them both . The camera then became useable again

Reactions: A.O. and Thomas B
Thanks danman but I found my problem. I had deleted my on board storage and sd card incorrectly so it showed N/A for both. what I needed to do was FORMAT them both . The camera then became useable again
How did you fix it? I've had the same issue but can't reformat.

How did you fix it? I've had the same issue but can't reformat.
I believe I formatted it in the drone and not on the computer , that was one fix. The big mistake that I discovered was I didn't select which drive was receiving the video on board or the sd disk once it was designated problem solved . but that was over a year ago with a crummy memory

Reactions: Brutus82
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929