DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

SD card error

Did it, still error. How do I check it in the app?
I believe at first you tried to format it via DJI Go 4 App (which one should be doing), by going into Camera Setting -> "Format SD Card". If that didn't work, try formatting via computer, the format should be FAT32.

Last edited:
I believe at first you tried to format it via DJI Go 4 App (which one should be doing), by going into Camera Setting -> "Format SD Card". If that didn't work, try formatting via computer, the format should be FAT32.

Thanks for your help. Swapped the sd card and error is gone
I have now seen that a couple times, sometimes swapping the card will fix gimbal errors as well; who would have thunk?
Regards,
-d.

Reactions: EsiMavic
I have the same error on the card I received with the Mavic.
I tried an older 32GB card, worked fine.
I just received a brand new 128GB SanDisk Ultra MicroSDXC which behaves the same as the original card.
Both problem cards work perfect in my Mac, writing and deleting it full of files without error.
Btw, the 128GB came formatted as NTFS and worked for a few minutes in the Mavic.

I have now seen that a couple times, sometimes swapping the card will fix gimbal errors as well; who would have thunk?
Regards,
-d.
Mine is when recording videos and the gimbal wiggle a bit then the recording stops?? Should i change my 16gb lexar or reformat it on pc??

Having the same problem. I used the 64 gig card and it worked fine but now that I downloaded the videos and photos and formatted the card , the card will not work. The controller reads SD card err check app. The app reads unknown SD card error in red . To the right of remaining SD card capacity on the app. Does anybody know a fix? thanks.

The fix is in this thread, or you could be using a card that is not fast enough to record 4K

Thanks but it didn’t help. I was able to find the answer on the DJI forum . This is what did the trick connect to aircraft DJI go app. Then Press the settings button immediately beneath the shutter release/video button on the screen. Then Select right most third tab at the top. Scroll all the way down. It is second to the last item saying .Format SD card. It is all so recommended to format the SD card using the DJI app not the computer.
This works for me perfect . Thanks

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnny760