DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

sd card too slow

thijskoelman

Reactions
Hi guys,
I flew over a year with my drone, but now i cant fly anymore. Its always saying: sd card is too slow. I tried to format my sd card in my drone itself and also on the computer. what can I do to fix it. (sorry not the best english, I am Dutch). Should i buy a new SD-card?

You didn't specify what card you have or quad for that matter.

It needs to be U3 certified in order to handle the 4K video bitrate. Lower resolutions will likely work with your card though it will still complain.

The 100Mb/s rate wasn't specified until MA came out. Likely firmware updates on earlier models caught up with the specification. I'm not sure what they did prior, since 4K was available since P3P.

Hi guys,
I flew over a year with my drone, but now i cant fly anymore. Its always saying: sd card is too slow. I tried to format my sd card in my drone itself and also on the computer. what can I do to fix it. (sorry not the best english, I am Dutch). Should i buy a new SD-card?
A new U3 SD card would be inexpensive enough to try and you should have a spare anyway, but I am curious about your post. You state that you cannot fly any more but a bad SD card will not prevent flying. Did you mean that you cannot record any more?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada