DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

SD Card?

DCS62

Reactions
I have many SD cards for my digital cameras, but not one for my M2Z. I went and bought a movie scanDisk yesterday and for some reason I can not download it to my computer. Can someone help me out on what program or reader do I need to download this card.

Did you switch to record to SD card? If not, your recording is on the internal storage on your AC. Connect the included USB-C to USB-A cable between your AC and PC, power up the quad and you should be able to see your images.
SD card needs to be formatted FAT32/exFat32 (depending on size). If it was formatted/preformatted NTFS, that won't work. Best to format it from the Go App with the SD installed on the AC.

"Downloading a card"? I'm not sure what that means. You cannot download content on the card? You don't mention PC or Apple, so any guess is 50/50 at best.

Record something with the Mavic. Make sure you are recording to the SD card. Remove the SD card and place it into your computer. Depending on the system, use a file reader and go to the contents on the card. You need to remove the card from the Mavic and put it into the computer.

You can connect the AC to the PC and access both the internal and SD storage much like you would with a USB thumb drive. You do have to power on the AC however.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka