DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sd card

built4thekil

Reactions
I bought a 128gb sd card of some bloke off the net in my area , i havent downloaded to a computer yet any footage but have tried it on my 4k tv and doesnt support , plus sometimes im in the air just say 5-10mins after some video and photos then it says sd card error , would this one do a better job ...i dont think the last one was u3 but was a class 10Screenshot_20190323-094950_Amazon%20Shopping.jpeg

Not sure what you’re flying, but you need a MicroSD card in DJI products [emoji6]. U3 speed in Mavic 2 series.

Someone else will answer the 4K tv question , as I don’t view them on my TV...

That is a (big) SD card. All DJI's take mico (small) SD cards. You can use the forums search feature to find out what cards people recommend.

51463-img_2388.jpg

I think he’s just showinh the type of card he got not nessesarly the size. If it fits in the mavic at all then it’s a micro sd.

@built4thekil the problem is the MPP only supports up to 64GB card. As you have found out it WILL accept a 128GB but it just doesn’t work very well. The best size is a 32GB but 64GB does work too.

You bought the right brand and style of card you just got the wrong CAPACITY of card.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saikiran Villa