DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

SeaDoo footage

Very nice.

I know first hand from my ship spotting videos how hard it is to follow a boat and keep it in frame and you did great.
How big is that lake? Looks real cozy there

Reactions: spud1969
Nice job, I wish I were there it looks very nice there

Very nice.

I know first hand from my ship spotting videos how hard it is to follow a boat and keep it in frame and you did great.
How big is that lake? Looks real cozy there
Thanks! Yeah it was a good challenge - first time trying to follow someone like that. It's about a 30 acre lake, perfect for drone flying! :)

Nice video! :)

I have a Yamaha VX Cruiser jetski myself, tried filming my brother the other day for the first time with my Mavic Air, its not that easy.

Have you tried Active track? I think im gonna try that next time.

You should also upload the video in 4K, if you filmed in 4K and you have the bandwidth, the video gets much better also on a non 4K monitor.

Great camera work. Beautiful location.
However, 3 min was too long for me on this video with no exceptional subject activity.

Great camera work. Beautiful location.
However, 3 min was too long for me on this video with no exceptional subject activity.

May I ask a question what would your optimal video length be?

When I post a video I aim for the 3:00-3:30 mark

Any less than that and I would have to split it up and upload more shorter videos.
I go for quality over quantity.

Not trying to troll here just looking for advice

May I ask a question what would your optimal video length be?

When I post a video I aim for the 3:00-3:30 mark

Any less than that and I would have to split it up and upload more shorter videos.
I go for quality over quantity.

Not trying to troll here just looking for advice
Agree, 3 minutes is about max for most I’ve seen.
IMHO, less than 1 min is too short unless it’s
hyperlapse.
There are exceptions of course.

Yeah, I'd definitely edit it down more if I was including it in something else. This video was made for the rider, grandson of a friend on the lake. It's true, a little long, yes, but he loved it. I would have killed for something like this when I used to be out there waterskiing and wakeboarding.

Reactions: Thomas B
Yeah, I'd definitely edit it down more if I was including it in something else. This video was made for the rider, grandson of a friend on the lake. It's true, a little long, yes, but he loved it. I would have killed for something like this when I used to be out there waterskiing and wakeboarding.
Cool! We all like to see ourselves on our little adventures!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zacf