DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Secret passage to the Sanctuary of Truth

The only truth Is that this is an excellent shot and edited video, well done,
Is the secret that there is a hidden cemetery for boats. ?

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the RAIN an Land in the Water.

Reactions: AeroFlix 4D
The only truth Is that this is an excellent shot and edited video, well done,
Is the secret that there is a hidden cemetery for boats. ?

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the RAIN an Land in the Water.
Thanks for your kind comment.

There is only a very small passage to access the boat cemetery and it is not very well known...

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Greetings! Awesome, thanks for sharing!

I am amazed that there is not more commentary on this excellent video! This was a Hollywood level production-done by an expert drone pilot, with exceptional video scenes, matched with an exceptional editing and production capability. Bravo to you for a superb film. You really should be working at a professional editing machine in Los Angeles! I would give this one 5 stars!

Dale
Miami

I am amazed that there is not more commentary on this excellent video! This was a Hollywood level production-done by an expert drone pilot, with exceptional video scenes, matched with an exceptional editing and production capability. Bravo to you for a superb film. You really should be working at a professional editing machine in Los Angeles! I would give this one 5 stars!

Dale
Miami
Hi Dale,

Coming from a great professional like you, your message makes me very happy... Thank you, I really appreciate.

Absolutely stunning, your editing skills are very high. There is everything in this video : shot, music, special effects, transition, story, sound effects and drone piloting... Congratulations.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
instaproapk