DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro See the ancient Corinth from above!

Tasos GR

Reactions
We visit ancient Corinth which was one of the most important city-states of the ancient Peloponnese. The city, known since Mycenaean times, is referred to by Homer as "apneous" (= rich), due to its particularly fertile land. See the ancient city from above!

wow that´s very interesting Tasos! I wondered what people will see/find of our civilization in 2000 years time ?
thanks for sharing and have a nice weekend my friend!
cheers Paul

Reactions: Tasos GR
wow that´s very interesting Tasos! I wondered what people will see/find of our civilization in 2000 years time ?
thanks for sharing and have a nice weekend my friend!
cheers Paul
Unfortunately nothing my friend! Thank you Paul, I'm happy that you enjoyed it! ?

Nicely done, I remember being there some 50 years ago. Seeing it from above with today's technology(compared to my Super 8 camera) is the best. Thanks for sharing.
Glad to hear that you visited it. Thank you my friend. I'm happy that you enjoyed it! ?

Very nicely done.

I passed within a few miles three years ago, but didn't have an opportunity to stop. Watching a ship pass through the canal from the bridge was impressive. I hope to return. Is it possible to fly over most of the ruins?

Another great video! Thanks for sharing!

Welcome to the forum, from Chicago the Windy City.
Thank you for sharing.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
googleplazadorn